We welcome you all to join us for this years career evening! BGSS Career Evening is being held on Friday, December 1st and will feature six guest speakers presenting short talks about their professional experiences post-graduate school. We are excited to have guest speakers presenting about their experiences post-graduation and how these led them to the wide array of careers in various fields from clinical, industry and governmental positions to teaching CEGEP. Our event will run after GCRC’s Spotlight event, at 5PM in Karp Room 501 in the GCRC.
Our presenters include:
- Stephanie Etchells: Patent Examiner at Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Renaud Robert: Medical Science Liaison at Novartis
- Vincent De Guire: Clinical Biochemist and Researcher at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital
- Sami Boualia: Biology/Biotechnology/ Chemistry Teacher at Collège Ahuntsic
- Dmitri Kharatidi: Scientist and Entrepreneur
- David Grote: Team Lead at Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Following the event, at around 7:30PM, join us for a wine and cheese/networking in the GCRC 5th floor Atrium.
We hope to see you all there!
Please Register here.